Liza Badarudin - Your makeup artist & stylist





Hi Gorgeous! It me Liza Badarudin freelancer make-up artist & stylist based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I am never better than my latest make-up. Every person is a new challenge. My purpose is to accentuate the features of the person in front of me. It is important to emphasize a person's beauty and not hide it behind a mask. As a make-up artist, I am a painter at heart!

I have professional experience as a make-up artist & stylist and offer the following services:
Professional make-up & styling for studio photo shootings
Professional make-up for magazine & fashion photo shootings

On a more personal level, I always enjoy to be part of a creative team that helps to make private and personal events rememberable and special. It is my personal pleasure to be your Bridal make-up artist & hair stylist - and make you look your very best from dust till dawn on your wedding day, or Creative assistant & make-up artist for any functions.

For more information about my services, please go to Services/Pricing, or have a look at my Profile, and get some visual impression of my work at my Gallery.

Are you interested to know more about me and my work? Or do you want to book me as your make-up artist & stylist?  You can contact me by sending an email to sangratuhati@gmail.com. or call me at +60 12 6515792.

Cheers!
Liza Badarudin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...